I am always excited if I find a way to create a recipe that is simple, healthy, tasty and looks pretty. This arugula salad hit all the four purposes. For me to eat arugula I always eat with some dressing due to the bitter mouthfeel. However, with the juice orange and beets, arugula doesn’t taste crisp and bitter at all. And, when you look at the pictures, doesn’t it a look like a summer garden in a place?
Fruity Arugula Salad
Serving Size: 1
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups of arugula
- 3 radishes
- 1 orange
- 2-3 pre-pared beets
- 1/3 cup of walnuts
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Remove the orange peels and slice the orange into 6-7 pieces
- Slice the beets and radishes into thin pieces as well
- Put arugula, orange and beets together. Style them in a way that the colors are mixed
- Top with walnuts and olive oil.
You can also add sunflower seeds, almonds or pistachios instead of walnuts.
If you tried this recipe, I would love to see it^ ^ Tag your photo with @_lingspiration_ on Instagram